ninjaworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your own Naruto world :D

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Konoha Library

Go down 
+9
RiaKitagami
KaitoKitagami
Mio Akiyama
Tenten
GaaraKazekage
HinataHyuga
NejiHyuga
Sammy Kitagami
5th Hokage
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
5th Hokage
Admin
5th Hokage

Konoha Library Empty
PostSubject: Konoha Library   Konoha Library I_icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 10:27 pm

The not so peaceful village hidden in the leafs,containing lost and lost of skilled shinobi and kunoichi.

Last edited by 5th Hokage on Fri May 31, 2013 1:48 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://ninjaworld.macedonianforum.net
Sammy Kitagami
Admin
Sammy Kitagami

Konoha Library Empty
PostSubject: Re: Konoha Library   Konoha Library I_icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 12:07 pm

Sam was skating down the streets of Konoha,admiring their structure and colors.Since she was new to this town she decided to check every inch of it,after all, this is going to be her hometown for a long time.First she visited the candy store,bought herself a lollipop and dozen chocolate bars and headed forward to the next shop,the library.There she saw a boy with long brown hair,who at first she had mistaken for a girl,reading a handful of materials on martial arts.Sam was shy and she didn't want to annoy the guy with random questions,so with her skateboard in her hand she went to the shelf that held chemistry books,the chemistry section.

Konoha Library Skater_girl_by_ginryuzaki-d3gogm9
Back to top Go down
NejiHyuga

NejiHyuga

Konoha Library Empty
PostSubject: Re: Konoha Library   Konoha Library I_icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 12:12 pm

Neji was staying in a corner. He seemed not to be interested in anything else. He was just reading his book. He was the best of his generation and he knew that he had to study much. He noticed the unknown girl to him. What was she doing there? Who was she? That were the questions running to his head.
Konoha Library Neji
Back to top Go down
Sammy Kitagami
Admin
Sammy Kitagami

Konoha Library Empty
PostSubject: Re: Konoha Library   Konoha Library I_icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 12:46 pm

Picking the books carefully,she quietly sat down on a table and started reading.She knew,even dough here normal school subject weren't needed,Sam wanted to keep up her knowledge from before and why shouldn't she? Biology and chemistry were her favorite subjects at Mecha Mochte High,her former civilian school.She gave the awkwardly dressed boy a look,knowing that he is deep in his own literature,so he won't notice.She kept asking herself why people were dressed this way here.was she the alien or were they?

Konoha Library T1300664629729cece0be12094f920e604b2c13cb7ed5
Back to top Go down
NejiHyuga

NejiHyuga

Konoha Library Empty
PostSubject: Re: Konoha Library   Konoha Library I_icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 1:37 pm

Neji was getting nervous more and more and stood up 'Do you have any problem?' he asked her. He was dressed normally, he thought. She was the one dressed strangely and behaved strangely, he meant - she picked the book normally and not with sort of weapon as the rest did. Something was strange.
Konoha Library Neji+Hyuga
Back to top Go down
HinataHyuga

HinataHyuga

Konoha Library Empty
PostSubject: Re: Konoha Library   Konoha Library I_icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 1:43 pm

Hinata saw how her cousin threaten the new girl.'Neji ... 'she said quietly, being scared that he is not going to do anything to her as well. 'Don't shout .. ' she blushed.
Konoha Library Hinata-hinata-hyuga-990131_380_500
Back to top Go down
GaaraKazekage

GaaraKazekage

Konoha Library Empty
PostSubject: Re: Konoha Library   Konoha Library I_icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 1:57 pm

Gaara was looking at Neji angrily. It wasn't because of the girl, she didn't look special to him, it was because Neji was the new 'Queen Bee' Gaara was. 'Step back Hyuga!' he shouted.

Konoha Library Gaara12
Back to top Go down
Sammy Kitagami
Admin
Sammy Kitagami

Konoha Library Empty
PostSubject: Re: Konoha Library   Konoha Library I_icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 2:07 pm

'O-kay...nice to meet you too....' Sam looked at Neji with a "wtf" expression on her face and continued reading,not minding him.Also,she was wondering why World War 3 was about to start in the library.

Konoha Library Tita0110
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

Konoha Library Empty
PostSubject: Re: Konoha Library   Konoha Library I_icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 2:09 pm

'Guys! This is a friggin' library! Be quiet!' Tenten shouted quietly,putting her finger on her lip.

Konoha Library Tenten-Shippuden-tenten-27069210-640-480
Back to top Go down
NejiHyuga

NejiHyuga

Konoha Library Empty
PostSubject: Re: Konoha Library   Konoha Library I_icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 2:12 pm

Neji was also hating on Gaara. Gaara was powerful and all that, a year younger than him, so both of them were the best of their generation, but when you had to choose only one of them ... 'You are lucky we are here, Sabaku'
Konoha Library Neji-png
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

Konoha Library Empty
PostSubject: Re: Konoha Library   Konoha Library I_icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 7:28 pm

'Do you two ever stop? Maybe while we're out?' Tenten schooled them,looking over at the new girl.Indeed,she was not from anywhere near the fire country,but still, those clothes looked good on her.

Konoha Library Tenten
Back to top Go down
NejiHyuga

NejiHyuga

Konoha Library Empty
PostSubject: Re: Konoha Library   Konoha Library I_icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 8:10 pm

He looked at Tenten and sighed 'Whatever' and sat on his place.
Konoha Library 300px-Neji_Hy%25C5%25ABgaa
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

Konoha Library Empty
PostSubject: Re: Konoha Library   Konoha Library I_icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 8:18 pm

'Hey,sorry for being rude before,what's your name?' Tenten smiled at the new girl,hoping they didn't annoy her much.

Konoha Library Tenetnskiel
Back to top Go down
Sammy Kitagami
Admin
Sammy Kitagami

Konoha Library Empty
PostSubject: Re: Konoha Library   Konoha Library I_icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 8:21 pm

'Samantha Kitagami,but it's too long so just Sam will do .'smiling,Sam glowed with coolness,but not with pride,after all, she was just a mere mortal.

Konoha Library Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTlGi_dpzjC9kFnlIqwksVgCMdTQlrDV-OV-DfXp8rpe9Be_a-V
Back to top Go down
NejiHyuga

NejiHyuga

Konoha Library Empty
PostSubject: Re: Konoha Library   Konoha Library I_icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 9:41 pm

He went closer to the girl, not regretting what he did a while ago. 'I am Neji Hyuga' he said coldly.
Konoha Library Tumblr_mm6gf7rCl41s0l4jxo1_500
Back to top Go down
Sammy Kitagami
Admin
Sammy Kitagami

Konoha Library Empty
PostSubject: Re: Konoha Library   Konoha Library I_icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 9:52 pm

'And again,nice to meet you,for real this time.' She happily smiled at him,if he isn't rude now,why should she be?

Konoha Library Tumblr_mg86bjt20h1r2fokuo1_500
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

Konoha Library Empty
PostSubject: Re: Konoha Library   Konoha Library I_icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 9:55 pm

Tenten smiled "Oh thank goodness Neji didn't make a jerk out of himself again..." she thought and wiped the worry of her face.

Konoha Library Tumblr_mlod0keyhS1rwy3fgo4_250
Back to top Go down
NejiHyuga

NejiHyuga

Konoha Library Empty
PostSubject: Re: Konoha Library   Konoha Library I_icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 10:03 pm

He sat wildly down again reading. He stopped minding everyone around him, again.
Konoha Library Tumblr_m5z6dgSmYr1r4h3tzo1_500
Back to top Go down
HinataHyuga

HinataHyuga

Konoha Library Empty
PostSubject: Re: Konoha Library   Konoha Library I_icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 10:05 pm

She came close to the new girl. 'Please forgive my brother' she smiled. 'He is very good person in real'
Konoha Library Tumblr_m2cql2rHAb1rnxxsuo1_500
Back to top Go down
Sammy Kitagami
Admin
Sammy Kitagami

Konoha Library Empty
PostSubject: Re: Konoha Library   Konoha Library I_icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 10:09 pm

'Don't worry,I know ,I'm new,I'm gonna be treated like dirt for a while now...' Sam smiled,but she was showing sadness.

Konoha Library Tumblr_mn44wqVf4j1s14po3o1_500
Back to top Go down
HinataHyuga

HinataHyuga

Konoha Library Empty
PostSubject: Re: Konoha Library   Konoha Library I_icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 10:10 pm

'No ... he is just like that, sometimes ... The rest are really nice ninjas'
Konoha Library Tumblr_mji3awsoTS1s2jtiho1_500
Back to top Go down
Sammy Kitagami
Admin
Sammy Kitagami

Konoha Library Empty
PostSubject: Re: Konoha Library   Konoha Library I_icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 10:15 pm

'Really? I'm usually a really social person....' tried to be as positive as possible,giving them the cutest most innocent smile she could make.

Konoha Library Tumblr_m2fec07LA41r3aka4o1_500
Back to top Go down
HinataHyuga

HinataHyuga

Konoha Library Empty
PostSubject: Re: Konoha Library   Konoha Library I_icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 10:21 pm

'You are welcome here!' she smiled as well.
Konoha Library Tumblr_lwxm2azVTE1qb5flyo1_500
Back to top Go down
Sammy Kitagami
Admin
Sammy Kitagami

Konoha Library Empty
PostSubject: Re: Konoha Library   Konoha Library I_icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 10:30 pm

'Thanks!'

Konoha Library Tumblr_mn0gsejwU91sn19xzo1_500
Back to top Go down
HinataHyuga

HinataHyuga

Konoha Library Empty
PostSubject: Re: Konoha Library   Konoha Library I_icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 4:41 pm

'Are you up to something?'
Konoha Library Tumblr_ltn1uoIag31r17bkeo1_500
Back to top Go down
Sammy Kitagami
Admin
Sammy Kitagami

Konoha Library Empty
PostSubject: Re: Konoha Library   Konoha Library I_icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 10:55 pm

'Actually,I'm getting to know the town,I've been to the candy store,now the library,next,wherever I feel-' she got cut off by her phone,it was her mom,but the ringtone echoed in the library and it started looking like a punk concert. (BVB-Rebel love song)
She tried her best to answer quickly and got up 'I'm really sorry for that.' Sam went and returned the books,turned on her heels and started walking towards the door.She was showing no signs of shame but in her head she wanted to kill herself.One time that she wanted everything to be perfect was the time she screwed things up and in front of Neji,who,she found attractive.

[center]Konoha Library Tumblr_mfc3dq4Nyi1rt9n85o1_500

Back to top Go down
Mio Akiyama

Mio Akiyama

Konoha Library Empty
PostSubject: Re: Konoha Library   Konoha Library I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 1:59 pm

Mio wasn't the nicest person to talk and she was as well new to Konoha. She really didn't want to follow the dressing ninja code at all. She was trying not to touch anything because still, she had no control over ninjutsu. She came inside and sat down playing with a strawberry.
Konoha Library Tumblr_lk3mx4GBPv1qzdieio1_500
Back to top Go down
Sammy Kitagami
Admin
Sammy Kitagami

Konoha Library Empty
PostSubject: Re: Konoha Library   Konoha Library I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 9:20 pm

'Hey,that looks tasty! Have you ever dipped it in chocolate?' Sam smiled,trying to live up to her name as the popular and social student she was in MM High.

Konoha Library Kirari-03-o
Back to top Go down
Mio Akiyama

Mio Akiyama

Konoha Library Empty
PostSubject: Re: Konoha Library   Konoha Library I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 6:47 am

She turned to the unknown girl. She didn't look like a ninja. She was confused. She thought that everyone in this village were ninjas. 'I prefer it in sugar' she answered calmly.
Konoha Library Tumblr_mb2qwyFdqo1r6qhvto1_500
Back to top Go down
Sammy Kitagami
Admin
Sammy Kitagami

Konoha Library Empty
PostSubject: Re: Konoha Library   Konoha Library I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 2:45 pm

'Awesome,the sweeter the -' she was cut of by her phone again. "Oh what now?" she thought and answered "What?"

Konoha Library Tumblr_mcmujtIRS41qezcsoo7_500
Back to top Go down
KaitoKitagami

KaitoKitagami

Konoha Library Empty
PostSubject: Re: Konoha Library   Konoha Library I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 2:57 pm

'Heey Mimi-chan,where are you?' Kaito asked his little sister,but he didn't wait for an answer,as always 'Nevermind,I have a GPS signal on you,me and Kirari will be there in a flash! See ya baby sis.' he laughed and hung up.He was the type to always laugh and smile,but not to the point of annoying others.

Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

Konoha Library Empty
PostSubject: Re: Konoha Library   Konoha Library I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 3:00 pm

'Who was that?' Tenten asked,surprised,but still interested,this new girl was so interesting ,and her ways of society,different but good.

Konoha Library Tenten
Back to top Go down
Sammy Kitagami
Admin
Sammy Kitagami

Konoha Library Empty
PostSubject: Re: Konoha Library   Konoha Library I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 3:07 pm

'The twin tornadoes are coming over...I can't have one day without them here.They are so over protective of me. ' Mimi (her nick-nick name) sighed,she was constantly annoyed by them.No,they weren't annoying at all,but they were always around her,watching her every move and taking care of her,which was driving Mimi crazy.She was the chemistry team leader for crying out loud,she could handle herself just well,but Kaito and Kirari obviously didn't understand that.

Konoha Library Desolitor.tumblr
Back to top Go down
KaitoKitagami

KaitoKitagami

Konoha Library Empty
PostSubject: Re: Konoha Library   Konoha Library I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 3:11 pm

Kaito and Kirari entered the library very quietly and gracefully.But when Kaito saw his little sister who he loved so much 'Mimi chan!There you are!' he went over and squeezed her to death.When he was done 'torturing' her with love he saw the other girls around the table and turned on his 'swag'. 'Oh,I see you already met some friends?' he was sexy as hell,much like his friend Sasuke.

Konoha Library 1299723-bigthumbnail
Back to top Go down
RiaKitagami

RiaKitagami

Konoha Library Empty
PostSubject: Re: Konoha Library   Konoha Library I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 3:21 pm

'Hey Mimi-chan,how's it going baby sis?' she smiled,having the sexiest smile ever.She wasn't the sharpest pencil in the case,but she was really hot.

Konoha Library 323711_1322746162992_500_375
Back to top Go down
Sammy Kitagami
Admin
Sammy Kitagami

Konoha Library Empty
PostSubject: Re: Konoha Library   Konoha Library I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 3:27 pm

'Guys,seriously,stop it...' she was annoyed as hell right now,but didn't show it.Always , just every single time when she was about to meet someone,the were there to ruin everything.Still she loved them to the infinite and couldn't go one day without them ."Thank goodness they didn't humiliate me this time,much." she sighed and hoped for the best.

Konoha Library Tumblr_mg86fwGwkD1r2fokuo1_500
Back to top Go down
Mio Akiyama

Mio Akiyama

Konoha Library Empty
PostSubject: Re: Konoha Library   Konoha Library I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 5:05 pm

Mio looked at everyone. They all looked so interesting. She went closer to Sammy 'What's your name?' she asked. She was awkward young girl. She hoped that they would understand her.
Konoha Library Tumblr_m7yc4lPDo81qlsghpo1_500
Back to top Go down
Sammy Kitagami
Admin
Sammy Kitagami

Konoha Library Empty
PostSubject: Re: Konoha Library   Konoha Library I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 5:47 pm

Mimi was astounded by the girl's reaction 'My name is Samantha but I'm usually called Sam or Mimi-chan...' she added smiling.Why did this girl first came up to her?She looked like the type who will not care ,like that punk dude with eyeliner and red hair that was arguing with Neji ..ah..Neji..good old daydreaming.

Konoha Library 1d1030998924c7056e068c0c
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

Konoha Library Empty
PostSubject: Re: Konoha Library   Konoha Library I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 5:50 pm

Tenten was looking straight at the boy claiming to be Sam's brother 'My-my name is Tenten..' she blushed and that was the first time she fluttered.But,she didn't want to look like her classmates Sakura and Ino.so she asked 'Isn't your name Samantha? Why are they calling you Mimi? Is that your middle name?'

Konoha Library Tumblr_mlod0keyhS1rwy3fgo3_250
Back to top Go down
RiaKitagami

RiaKitagami

Konoha Library Empty
PostSubject: Re: Konoha Library   Konoha Library I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 5:54 pm

Smiling,Kirari started to laugh slightly'Well..' she couldn't finish the sentence,it was so funny and cute at the same time 'Aww...that draws back memories...'

Konoha Library Th_desuani3
Back to top Go down
Sammy Kitagami
Admin
Sammy Kitagami

Konoha Library Empty
PostSubject: Re: Konoha Library   Konoha Library I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 5:58 pm

'Well...you see..when I was starting to learn how to talk I pronounced my name Sa-mi-mi.My brother and sister shortened it out making it Mimi and...it's so embarrassing...' she blushed and put her head down.

Konoha Library StubbornAnaru
Back to top Go down
Mio Akiyama

Mio Akiyama

Konoha Library Empty
PostSubject: Re: Konoha Library   Konoha Library I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 10:14 pm

Mio was awkward, but still, she had feelings. She saw the two handsome boys staying - the one that was the new girl's brother and his friend. They were so hot and the type she liked - bad boy. 'Nice to meet you' she smiled at Sammy and turned to look at the boys. 'Are you new?' she asked after a while.
Konoha Library Tumblr_m9w11zOfwC1re91ydo1_500
Back to top Go down
GaaraKazekage

GaaraKazekage

Konoha Library Empty
PostSubject: Re: Konoha Library   Konoha Library I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 10:25 pm

Gaara noticed that the people around are hardly accepting his cousin, but he knew that she was awkward young lady, but she really was intelligent and counted the different people - special, better than the rest, as she was one of them. 'Mio ... ' he said quietly. 'Come to me' he said again caring.
He noticed the girl to who Mio talked to - Sammy, but it felt like Neji liked her too. He wouldn't let NEJI get her, it was like Neji was the dude he hated and he wouldn't let her cousin have her as a friend as well as he won't let Neji have her as a girlfriend.
Konoha Library Gaara_of_the_sand_gif_by_biisuke-d4qwg1c
Back to top Go down
NejiHyuga

NejiHyuga

Konoha Library Empty
PostSubject: Re: Konoha Library   Konoha Library I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 10:28 pm

Neji really knew how to do that. 'Babysitting today, ah Gaara?' he asked strangely smiling and went close to him and whispered to his ear 'I get the girls and you ... a babies to babysit' he commented just to freak him out.
Konoha Library Tumblr_mm6gf7rCl41s0l4jxo1_500
Back to top Go down
Mio Akiyama

Mio Akiyama

Konoha Library Empty
PostSubject: Re: Konoha Library   Konoha Library I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 10:38 pm

Mio felt like laughing. She kind of started to smile a little bit and went in front of her cousin 'How long is your hair on both of your places?' he asked calmly, but who could stay calm on that question? She even noticed Gaara smiling.
Konoha Library Tumblr_macxp5ymHF1r14blmo1_500
Back to top Go down
Sammy Kitagami
Admin
Sammy Kitagami

Konoha Library Empty
PostSubject: Re: Konoha Library   Konoha Library I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 11:22 pm

'Lol he got owned....' Mimi whispered to Mio.Why was it that she felt comfortable around this group of people? She didn't get the answer but,she felt like,home.

Konoha Library Dokuro-chan_laugh
Back to top Go down
KaitoKitagami

KaitoKitagami

Konoha Library Empty
PostSubject: Re: Konoha Library   Konoha Library I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 11:24 pm

Kaito turned to the girl with white eyes,she looked special somehow..'Have we met before?' he was trying to be flirty,as always.

Konoha Library Tumblr_mnbrpfuAnQ1s490t5o1_500
Back to top Go down
Mio Akiyama

Mio Akiyama

Konoha Library Empty
PostSubject: Re: Konoha Library   Konoha Library I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 11:29 pm

Mio saw how one of her crushes was talking to other girl, but what was she about to do next? She was still that awkward girl, she knew that she couldn't impress anyone.
Konoha Library Adorable-akiyama-mio-amazing-anime-art-Favim.com-311681
Back to top Go down
GaaraKazekage

GaaraKazekage

Konoha Library Empty
PostSubject: Re: Konoha Library   Konoha Library I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 11:32 pm

Yes, that's true, Gaara smiled! 'Mio ... let's go' he smiled 'Uchiha, will see you later' he winked at the other boy standing and than he noticed what he wanted. His little cousin looking at him like he was some kind of an alien. 'He is Sasuke Uchiha' he said quietly and started putting her head band on her forehead, just not anyone to think that he was doing something.
Konoha Library Tumblr_m1vjeglCZY1roz6q6o1_500
Back to top Go down
Sammy Kitagami
Admin
Sammy Kitagami

Konoha Library Empty
PostSubject: Re: Konoha Library   Konoha Library I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 11:40 pm

'This ninja place is kinda cool..no wonder they kicked us out of the normal school' Mimi finally confessed why they were here. She started reading everyone's mind all at once,t was her power after all,very unusual ,not hard to guess but hard to believe 'And you all probably think were normal kids right?' she grinned.

Konoha Library Cute-a10[/url][/img]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Konoha Library Empty
PostSubject: Re: Konoha Library   Konoha Library I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Konoha Library
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next